View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:50 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: How do i relock a hacked sprint htc touch pro ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy_juice View Post
I just relocked my phone (sprint HTC TP) and then updated it with newest software from HTC. When It's installing the update it says Security Unlocked at the top of the screen just like it did when installing custom ROMS? I dont want to return this phone just to be denied due to this...how can I tell for sure it's locked?
the touch pro always says Security Unlocked on the bootloader screen. Just ignore that. To know if its locked, you have to look at the spl version on the bootloader screen.
0.37.0000 = locked
0.37.cmonex = unlocked
This post has been thanked 4 times.