View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 07:52 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Want touch pro 2? want to disable slide out Qwerty keyboard? YES I DO!!!

Not that I would do this because the moral thread police are lurking, but... what you need is a cab to break the keyboard. So you would flash to stock install the .cab then lock the device. Then hope they don't hard reset the device. Even if they did you could say ya well I just did that and you saw it wasn't working.

Or I got it for the moral police, you could wait and when your devices keyboard finally dies AND YOUR WARRANTY IS UP, YOU WILL BE SCREWED. I BET THE MORAL POLICE WOULD LOVE THAT. Ya just because theirs just happen to go out when the device was still under warranty they should get a new phone and the rest of us should just pray that nothing happens. Nice...
This post has been thanked 1 times.