View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 06:16 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Need a little help with file moving

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunakadub View Post
Hey guys,

I'm 100% new here, so I apologize if this is somewhere else on the site, but I couldn't find anything.

I've seen that ActiveSync is the way to move files to and fro from my Verizon Imagio, but if I remember correctly, you need the pricier data plan from Verizon to use ActiveSync (but I also remember it saying something about ActiveSync being the link to Outlook push mail, ect.)

Is there another way to do it? Or am I just confusing how Verizon words thier data plans and should still be able to use ActiveSync to move files...
Activesync is free, but the activsync exchange server costs. You can move files with activsynce for free as much as you want.