View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 12:20 PM
strra
the World Watcher

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: The old TP is being reassigned. Which OS to use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
TTN6 apparently doesn't support 800x480. So I need to use WGAFix to use it. Then, the GPS has horrible lag (which I understand may be just a problem with the TP2 and a flash might fix).

The TP won't be carried around. I'm just going to leave it on a windshield mount in the car for GPS use. Once nav is straight on the TP2, I'll give the TP to my wife for her to use as GPS in her car.
i have tt7... do you know if that works? (i'm supposed to be getting a tp2 on thursday and tomtom wasn't cheap to just stop using)