View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 11:41 PM
edimonoarfa
Lurker

edimonoarfa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to edimonoarfa
Re: Dangers of downgrading after installing GPS radio (and a little on signing)

[QUOTE=ImCoKeMaN;278391]I'm trying to get a little more details of what state people are in after different flash steps to help make my warnings more precise rather than the general "don't do it" so if anyone has an MFG bootloader, already did radio flashes, and knows anything about MTTY please check out this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26196so, have u find any solutions?I had similar problem and situation here.I did downgrade my radio from 3.42.50 to version 1.x using SPL 0.41 like someone's thread on xda to get standalone GPS.Now I have an issue, seems like as u said, some portions of radio aren't overwritten.here some symptoms I got :1. when booting, WM6 said "Phone Off". in comm manager its status is Flight mode. when I turned on the phone, a pop up shown "Phone is off, do you want to turn it on?" I press yes, but the radio shown no signal. when I tried to make call, phone was turned off again. Can't make any calls at all.2. when I enter EPST #778 and make some changes and then press OK, it said "Turn on LPM failed. Press OK to reset device".3. when I use QPST to make PRL changes then press Write to phone, the gauge bar showed 100% but then the device automatically reset (soft). The QPST then showed message something like "Writing process not finished".Same problem shown when I tried to back to 3.42.50 with SPL 2.31.So, any ideas to help this noob?Thanks a lot!