View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 01:43 AM
iviyth0s
Halfway to VIP Status

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iviyth0s
Re: Touch Pro Housing for sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 View Post
The technicians are not supposed to go by the stickers because they can be triggered rather easily. If you go back, tell them that you do not care about the physical damage, you just want the keyboard to work and that if they think there is water damage to open it up and show you were moisture has damaged the board. When I worked for sprint people brought stuff like yours in all the time but it was still taken care of, especially when it was a known issue like the keyboard on the TP.
Good point, next time I will be more firm, or just get the TP2 upgrade I keep hearing about.

I just wished they could have given me a keyboard for free, I know to install one as I took mine apart before I took it in and had it running an extra few weeks longer before it died completely.

If they're too lazy to install the new one, I'd gladly take half their payrate of that hour and do it in like 5 minutes