Slack3r
PPCGeeks Regular

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Imagio ''Screen Protector''

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbrain View Post
How's the fit for that ipod touch protector? I amwaiting for the Invisible shield to come out with Imagio sizing but I could run to Best Buy if an Ipod touch cover is close.
I just finished putting it on... the dimensions are an EXACT fit for the screen, at least. The problem is, you have to put it on perfectly for it to work, because if you are off by even a fraction of a millimeter, the screen protector will get stuck on the edge of the screen and won't stick to it completely. I would recommend using the method shown here, I couldn't use it though because this method takes overnight to set and I need to use my phone tonight. I had to reapply it several times to get it to set right, and as a result, there are a couple of specks of dust beneath the protector

The only part where it gets tricky is the bottom, because the ipod touch has a giant hole for the button. I cut off a line where the bottom row would be, and it actually got most of the hole... Just the top part remained, and it kind of looks in place because it's over the center button, but it's still leaving a small amount exposed. It's not perfect, but it's a pretty good fix IMO until a normal, anti-glare screen protector comes out.
This post has been thanked 2 times.