View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 02:13 PM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need some help on a buying decision

i wouldn't say it makes for a better experience but it does make everything look a lot nicer. if you're looking for an improved experience you're going to want to look at the software you're using whether it be Opera, IE, or Skyfire. the touch pro ships with Opera on board but if you want flash you'll need to download skyfire as well, when i had my TP i used both depending on what i was doing. as far as the hardware, the TP has a slightly faster processor and by far more ram than the Vogue so everything would run quicker as opposed to just upgrading the software on your Vogue and the physical keyboard as well makes things nice and it an easier way to get to landscape . So the TP will definitely lend itself to a better browsing experience