View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 02:49 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile 7 aiming for Spring 2010 RTM?

I dunno, does it really have to look completely different? I wouldnt expect WM7 to look completely different from everything they've done in the past. The 2 main things I would be looking for is a more finger friendly interface, and for it to just work. I really dont think they should scrap the whole look. Even the new MS operating systems for PC's never look "completely" new and different, it usually just added features and better performance. Maybe it's just me, but 6.5 is getting pretty close to what I would expect from a OS for a phone, it just needs to bee cleaned up a little more (better icons, cleaner looking menus etc.) and it needs to be snappy and smooth.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28