View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 01:33 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android will leapfrog the iPhone by 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordevil95 View Post
The only thing that could stop Android from overtaking the iphone by 2012 is if the iphone gets released releases on Verizon sometime in the next 8-10 months.
Bingo. I think thats exactly what we'll see. The rumors of iPhone branching out from AT&T have died down a little lately, but they are still there. Even though the iPhones sales have been good, they would have sold millions more already if people didnt have to go to AT&T to have it. I still dont think Apple can keep Google from taking over though. With Android being open source and much friendlier to it's developers it will continue to grow by leaps and bounds, and Apple would have to follow suit if they dont want to get left behind.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 10-09-2009 at 01:37 AM.