Thread: Imagio VVM cab
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 12:52 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Imagio VVM cab

Here is a cab of the imagio VZW_VisualVoiceMail_1_1_11_65. Designed only for wm6.5 and has nice graphics update. Works fine on VGA. However, there is a notifications issue on the later COM3 builds that seems to prevent VVM indicator from firing on any build of VVM I've tried. Any suggestions or help getting VVM working fully on COM3 builds would be great.

Edit: Cab/VVM works fine it was my account that had VVM messed up.
Attached Files
File Type: cab VZW_VisualVoiceMail_1_1_11_65.cab (2.26 MB, 59 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 10-10-2009 at 06:50 PM.