Thread: Jumping ship!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 01:39 PM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jumping ship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedsone View Post
hmmm. acer, you really were kind of insulting in your reply to the guy. For someone you admit to agreeing with alot.
Some would call it being direct and honest. Anyway, I agree with some of the things he says as there is truth in it. I don't however, agree with how he goes about sharing it. To each his own. I was still attempting to be helpful and honest. Oh, and I have never been accused of being tackful lol.

Speaking of, has anyone heard if Exil has picked himself up a new Pre or did he bail before he bailed?