View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 12:39 PM
mikejones13
Almost a VIP

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: It's been 11 months - Can I EXCHANGE the phone? NO INSURANCE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
one year manufacturer warranty honored by sprint, they should either trade it or fix it for you but you better hurry, after 12 months you're on your own

Really, because that's a first that I seen sprint will honor a manufacturer warranty. 99.9% of the time you will be told to go to HTC and have them fix it. If sprint fixes it great, but don't count on it. Like other said, your shot maybe to just do an esn swap on your line wait a while I wouldn't say right away, but just switch back and see if you can add TEP, then wait 30 days and file a claim.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.