View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 10:13 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon continues it wisdom releasin Ominia 2 with 6.1

Kinda doesnt matter what version its running since they uglied it up so much. Were they trying to copy the Sprint Hero with that metal crap at the bottom? I really wanted that phone too with the 5MP camera and the AMOLED screen, maybe it'll look better in person. If you want the phone though, I wouldnt worry too much about the 6.1, thats still pre release and the phone isnt rumored to release till around Thanksgiving. I seriously doubt it'll release with 6.1 instead of 6.5.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 10-07-2009 at 10:27 PM.