Old 11-14-2007, 08:33 PM
verizonguy
Regular 'Geeker

verizonguy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeo1313 View Post
I managed to get the rom on the phone... not so sure if it was changing to x.04+ or tring again once phone went into bootloader mode, since I thought it was off.

My problem now is that when I try to make a call,, it says

"A wireless radio must be attached to use the phone"

I did notice something odd when I upgraded to this wm6 rom then from when I upgraded previously to the 3.3 aku..... In the device updated to area it had
CE image version: wm6
and both the extended image version & radio image version were blank...

So I guess thats my problem... how do these things get included in the rom kitchen??? what can I do now?? I have an upgraded wm6 phone but now its useless, it can't make calls... Thanks for the help!
Erm, sounds like you hosed your radio somehow.

Put your phone into bootloader mode by holding down the power button, message button (above the volume slider) and put the stylus into the reset button hole). Hold the screen under a light and you should see serial on the top of the screen and a version # on the bottom of the screen. If the version ends in a 4 or 5, it would be beneficial to downgrade to version 2, for which instructions are found here. After straightening out your bootloader situation, search the forum for the radio 1.43 download and flash that.

Before criticizing someone, first walk a mile in his shoes...
Then when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes.