View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 04:15 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: any one notice VZW and Sprint LCDS are not the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbones View Post
Has anyone noticed that the sprints touch pro and touch pro 2's LCD screen always looks sharper and more vibrant? it's true. try flashing the same rom and put them next to each other im not sure if VZW is using a different lcd or lower amps to power the backlit to save battery, but it's not the same.
I agree. Sprint's LCD is much more vibrant and VZW seems to have a yellowish tone to it when next to a sprint TP but VZW's screen is WAY more scratch resistant, I guess that's why it does not come with a screen protector. I love the VZW screen, you press on the sprint one in the right light and you see it warp, the VZW is solid and feels so much better on the fingers...