View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 12:45 PM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Wireless, Google to hunker down on phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
I still think the biggest reason for the iPhones success is advertising. Its definitely not a bad device, but you see commercials ALL THE TIME telling the world how great it is, and hardly ever a peep about Window Mobile phones. Most people dont even know what WM is, people ask me what kind of phone I have all the time and had no idea that there were phones that used a shrunk down version of the Windows operating system.
I saw it all the time with my TP and still do as I sell windows phones, why is this so much? well its a smart phone running windows mobile. Oh, theres a phone version of windows? yeah (for the last 5 years)