View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:18 AM
tokuzumi
VIP Member

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Wireless, Google to hunker down on phones

The iPhone didn't kill any device that was around at the time, nor has there been a device that has killed the iPhone. Are there users who selected another phone over the iPhone? Yes. Will there be users to pick the iPhone over another phone? Yes. No phone is a killer of another phone. The touch pro is not the mogul killer. The Touch Pro 2 is not the Touch Pro killer. The diamond 2 is not a diamond killer. Using the term "Phone" killer is a stupid term, and I hope it is a trend that dies quickly. We should replace the word "killer" with "competitor". That makes more sense, and leads to less arguments.

And to add something beneficial to the thread, Verizon has really stepped up their game as of late. I don't have any incentive to switch from Sprint, however, I applaud Verizon for stepping into the 21st century with their recent and upcoming phone selection. You go, big V!!!!