View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sprint Diamond ROM - CE OS 5.2.21864 (Build 21864.5.0.81) [100609]

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Best Opera I've ever used ever.

I've got it set to browse as desktop, bookmarks working, fast as heck. The only thing is the scroll with d-pad doesn't work since it's from a device with no d-pad. There is a very nice zoom bat though, if you tap the little box on the bottom left.
thanks, that's great news. I noticed you mentioned flash codecs in the release log and was interested if you integrated the flash fixes that are floating around xda. they claim that full flash will work now in opera. I've been meaning to try this but too lazy as of late

great news about opera... not the diamond.lol!