View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 01:33 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help with Syncing to PC

Welcome to PPCGeeks. I'm guessing that you have tried using "Windows Mobile Device Center" that is obtained by running windows update? Are you trying to use the calendar and contacts that's built into Vista? I haven't tried syncing to those apps. Some users are using "My Phone" from Microsoft and syncing there content with it. Its free and seems to work pretty good.

http://sn1-p2.myphone.microsoft.com/mkweb/Start.po
This post has been thanked 1 times.