View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 08:41 AM
nemoid
Regular 'Geeker

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile 6.5 Review...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
old calendar, new contacts, new gui for settings
and if you look in Diamond/touch pro/2 forums, they're pretty much everywhere announcing the same article...

and no 6.5.1 has not been released. But in my mind 6.5.1 is 6.5 to me...at least in the true sense of the wm experience
No, the settings are still the same... adding the "scrollbar" with some a tad nicer checkboxes in lieu of the tabs doesn't make it a new gui It's all the same stuff.

The only thing about the contacts that's an improvement is the initial page. Once you go to put more information in, it's exactly the same.

Like I said, everything is essentially the same. The CORE of the OS is unchanged. There's some eye candy here and there, but it's useless. It's putting lipstick on a pig.

Well in your mind it may be 6.5, but it's not released, so hate to break it to you, but it's still not 6.5. At the rate MS is going with the mobile OS, they're going to fail big time. You and a few other die hard WM fans will stick here with 6.5.1, but the majority of us will leave.

And those threads are in the wrong place, they should be in the PPC News section.