View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 03:58 AM
bam3221
Lurker

bam3221 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation here goes nothing :) H3LP

so i bought a htc touch pro and it def impresses me more then my girlfriend sometimes jk but heres the problems

first and most important: i have no data connection/ the username and password somehow got erased while changing roms on it. i have cricket as my carrier and i remember it being there when i could recieve/ send amazing pictures of everything. the user name was myphonenumber@mycricket.com but no clue what the password was. now i dont expect u guys to know this but im looking for help where to go to find this info. i stopped into the cricket store and the guy looked at me stupid when i explained it to him and asked him for the info. then tried to start pushing random buttons on my phone so i stopped him and walked out.

next i had pim contact backup on my phone but the rom im using now doesnt have it or i cant find it so i lost my contacts again. can i just put it on the phone?

lastly i wanna learn more about all the things possible with this gangsta phone but im having trouble looking threw this forum and actually learning something. any other good websites or informational sites????

thanks you all
Bam