View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 10:34 PM
willysp
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Its almost here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
There doesn't seem to be too much excitement about the impending release

I am planning on switching to vzw and ordering as soon as it hits online. Anyone else ready to get a whitestone?
I don't think there's much excitement here because many of us are already running a higher version of WM than the one that will be announced/released tommorow!

I'd like to get a Whitestone, but not that big a deal to me - seems like an incremental upgrade from my TD. What would excite me is a Leo/HD2 that would be upgradeable to WM7 next year. I'd stand in line to buy that! Don't imagine we'll ever see a CDMA version though.

Not that Sprint has the Whitestone anyway, but I'm not ready to lock into another contract with Sprint given their continued death spiral.

This may be the first time I don't buy a new WM phone soon after release.