View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 07:21 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Problem with CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll - Cant Edit Correctly..

i have
Spike's_ MicNeo_TaskBar_Varient_3_v2_MIGHTYMIKE_CDMA_FIX.ca b installed and want to change the color for the signal activity/bars. i FINALLY found they were in the cdma_rssi_ppc.dll

i copied the dll to my machine, unsigned it, opened it in restorator, updated ALL the new ico files (there were 7 icons for 4 catagories), saved it, signed it, copied it to windows, soft reset and i get the stock icon. and its actually just the arrows without the bars?? what am i missing?

I WANT TO CHANGE THE GREEN TO BLUE. I HAVE ALL THE UPDATED ICO'S. I HAVE DONE THIS TO OTHER TASKBAR ICONS. THIS IS THE FIRST TO ACT WEIRD.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER CHANGING TO BLUE ICONS

EVERYTHING IS THE SAMEE.

Last edited by bignadad; 10-05-2009 at 07:57 PM.