View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 11:03 AM
nico4k
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink TXT selection file

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
It'd be really helpful if someone (or multiple someones) with a x.00, x.01, or x.02 bootloader and a configuration that results in a white screen would upload their selections.txt file to the buildos bug thread stickied at the top.
Here is the TXT file for the Kitchen i used (i maxed out the most i can on this one without the white screen showing up on me after boot). I have 2.02 booloader.
There are somes Apps which i have that are not includeded in the kitchen, so you should be able to add more after your first successful try of this selection. Hope it helps!
hope it helps!
Attached Files
File Type: txt ThirdBestSelections.txt (4.8 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!