View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Batman
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Windows Marketplace Cab Extracted!

Look what we’ve found, a working CAB of Windows Marketplace for WM6.1! Do the guys at XDA-developers work quickly or what? Although there were reports of Marketplace not being available for WM6.1 for another month or so, it appears that won’t be a problem anymore. Simply install the CAB from XDA-developers, click on Marketplace from programs, go through the installation process and then you’re good to go. To confirm it works fully, I went ahead and signed in with my Windows Live ID and downloaded/installed a free program (on a Touch Pro2). Enjoy!

Note: This will work for those who are having trouble with WM6.5 installations as well.