View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 01:57 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
6.5.1 phonecanvas fix removes keypad in call

Hello all, I am having an issue trying to remove the contact blur from htc phonecanvas in 6.5.1 builds. I can remove it by replacing tcputil.dll and cprog.exe with the ones posted here BUT doing this removes the keypad button's functionality, it just brings up a menu with options like mute, speakerphone, etc. If I leave the blur there (leave the stock tcputil and cprog) the keypad button works fine. Has anyone else encountered this issue? This happens with tachi phonecanvas or original phonecanvas on so far any 6.5.1 build. I have tried 23412 23414 23420 and 23060.

Last edited by raidzero; 10-05-2009 at 02:07 PM.