View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Marketplace.cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I just thought that I would also point this out, useless as it may be.

On my VZW TP2, in the Windows directory, there are 2 executables for Catalog(MarketPlace) and a Catalog installer. The installer appears to do nothing. While clicking on either of the two Catalog listings, brings up a box that says, "Marketplace", "No catalogs are currently installed on your device".

Anyhow, it looks as if they built in a placeholder for it on our 6.1 roms, but it doesn't function yet, hmmm? Guess they figured they would be pushing out 6.5 soon enough and didn't need to make it function on 6.1 necessarily.
Thats been a placeholder there since wm5 days it refers to catlog which is different and never implemeted. Use the cab I posted for the correct marketplace.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 10-05-2009 at 12:11 PM.