View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Maan76
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What is microsoft doing?

I do not agree with you when it comes to productivity , web browsing , customizability and availability of software...................windows and HTC is by far waaaaaay higher and more advanced.
I always feel that I carry my laptop in my pocket when I have my touch pro with me , it is pretty much a laptop in your hand , or may be more if you think about the accelerometer and the GPS .

mentioning games , TOMB RAIDER is not available in the iphone.(I checked this fact 5 months ago),
and have you played under the hood need for speed in the touch pro and compared it to the i phone ? !
I think apple need 4-5 years to catch up HTC , htc has been in the market making pocket pc for more than 10 years. and they know what they are doing . they are hacking the windows user and windows market in the whole world , apple is only competing with them mainly in US.

Last edited by Maan76; 10-05-2009 at 12:17 AM.