View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Data Connection Gone!! Please Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentz313 View Post
Ive been running a sprint diamond on verizon for atleast a year now with zero problems untill a few days ago. All of a sudden i am no longer able to connect to evdo data it keeps trying to connect over and over untill finally defaulting to 1x. I have done a hard reset and still the same. Anyone experience something similar and know a fix?
yes, but if you are with verizon. I am not sure if you can do much other than calling them to tech the phone. since flashing the shipped rom will just put sprint data back on your phone. the other fixes like flashing shipped, checking your evdo is enabled through settings, etc are more Sprint specific I believe. the other thing is they may have a data outage, just happened to me with Sprint and they didn't fix it for 2 weeks... was at my work site but I called and called until they put in a trouble ticket and checked it finally. good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.