View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 04:35 PM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Window Mobile 6.5

With wm6.5 just around the corner, I thought I would post the tools I used to improve my last wm6.5 experience using Titanium. As I'm not sure what will or not work with the soon to be released version, you should probably back up you device before trying any of this. We should all post as much information and tweaks we know about Titanium and TF3D, this should make it easier for everyone. I'm sure some of the items below some of you should already be aware of.

This list below are all for Titanium/CHome

Titanium Themes LINK 1 LINK 2

Pure Black 2 LINK

Start Menu Expanded LINK

hComber LINK

How to create Titanium skins LINK

Titanizer 5 Titanium/Chome Editor LINK

CHome Editor LINK

Plugins LINK

Plug-in Installer LINK
This program allows chome/titanium plug-in developers to create a cab file that will insert the plug-in's markup into the cpr files depending on the device's resolution and update the registry without overriding any of the user's existing chome/titanium configuration files or settings

Titanium System Panel LINK

CTwitter LINK
Is a Titanium plugin which allows you to get to open your TweetDeck for Mobile devices using PockeTwit. You can also Update your status using this program.

COffice LINK
Is a Titanium plugin which allows you to get to your Microsoft Office tools quickly and easily.

CFacebook LINK
Is a Titanium plugin which allows you to continue your Facebook Addiction using Facebook Mobile and Facebook Instant Messenger.

CAnalogClock LINK
This is a replacement for the default Titanium CClock, with many features including fully skinnable analog and digital clocks.

Comm Manager LINK

Titanium Weather LINK

CLauncher LINK
Titanium Application launcher. Easy to add and remove application

AudioManager Panel LINK

Titanium Notifications LINK

Taskanium LINK
Is a simple titanium plugin which displays the list of active tasks within the titanium

CS2P LINK
Another Titanium Plugin, for S2P

JMLStocks Panel LINK
Replaces Stocks on TF3D

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 10-04-2009 at 06:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.