View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 03:04 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who hates their windows mobile phone?

Lots of people talk about covering up the OS of WinMo, but not many consider that the iphones OS is really covered up. The iphone is little more than an application launcher. I mean really, you never even see the iphone OS, you have app icons and thats it. No real choice on where you store files or anything. You'd have basically the same thing if you use 6.5 and turn off the today screen in settings, nothing but icons to apps and programs on the start menu. The only thing the iphone really has going for it is the games, but it's still such a watered down gaming experience that I'll take a pass. It's just hard to make good games on a small screen with no tactile controls, I'll just stick with gaming consoles for video games.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28