View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 02:25 PM
vne147
Lurker

vne147 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PhoneFusion Questions

Hello everybody. I just bought my first WM phone about a week ago in the form of a Verizon TP2 and found this forum shortly thereafter. So far I'm really liking the phone and I've been reading up on various threads here and on xda to try and get up to speed. Anyway, my issue is this:

I just setup a PhoneFusion account so I could avoid paying Verizon the $3 a month fee for their Visual Voicemail. PhoneFusion is working great but I still have a few questions.

1. When I receive a voicemail, there is a sound notification but there is no notification displayed on my Today screen. How can I make a notification show up on the Today screen just as it would if I was still using Verizon's VVM?

2. When I receive a voicemail, the PhoneFusion application is automatically launched. Instead I would like to manually launch it when I'm ready to view the voicemail. Or even better (assuming #1 is correctable) launch it by tapping the now absent voicemail notification on my Today screen.

I hope I have clearly communicated my questions. If anyone knows how to remedy these issues or even if you could just send me in the right direction by pointing me toward some registry edits that might help, it would be much appreciated. I apologize if I've posted in the wrong forum or if this issue has already been covered. Thanks in advance for the help.