View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 03:41 PM
supdawg
Almost a VIP

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Missing Spacebar issue, again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKevin76 View Post
I've read through all the spacebar issue threads and really don't understand what is going on. The only thing I've done is install the last goodthingsforlife tweaks cab, and then did the regular no curtains, background cabs. At first i was missing the spacebar and in its place was the @ sign and / . Then all of a sudden, I did nothing and everything was fine. Now the full qwerty is stuck with the numbers keyboard.

In the other threads, people who seem to have this problem are fooling around with opera tabs and what not. I haven't messed with Opera. So, what is the fix to get the keyboard back to normal. Is there an actual fix or is it something in goodthingsforlife's cab?

Thanks in advance
If you read the post about the tweaks cab, this is a known issue, and gives you an option to fix it.