View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 01:48 PM
HBOOT
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Can't find audiopara3 file...need help please!

Dude, i answered you when you asked the exact same question in the other room,what's up? here is a copy and
paste of it:
YOU:
Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH WORKING!!!
Help. Major newb here. Can't find the audiopara.csv file in windows to begin with! Can someone direct me where to find it? I need to try to increase the in-ear volume badly for my sprint htc TP. I've looked everywhere it seems and still can't find it. I have regedit on my phone using HKEY. ROM version: 1.03.651.4 if this helps at all. Thanks.
Answer:
Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH WORKING!!!
First of all be aware that there is a new ROM update from HTC, secondly the audio para is there, it may be hidden. File explorer that comes with the phone wont work . Get Total commander (free) or Resco explorer.Finally, feel free to ask if u continue to have trouble.

Last edited by HBOOT; 10-03-2009 at 01:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.