View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 06:57 PM
luv2chill
Retired Staff

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRSPower View Post
My Vista is x64 and I don't have a C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync or a C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ActiveSync

I also was not able to find it using the search method. So I wimped out and used an XP machine to get the CAB file I needed.

Thanks for the replies, this community really is the best, the kitchen makes a stable enough ROM for me to even start rolling ROMs out to other users at my company, before the kitchen I kept all the goodness for myself because I did not want to have to hear about lockups. Now all 12 Apaches we own have been flashed with a ROM made with the new kitchen. Helmi and crew rock.
Yeah vista is a pain about that--it redirects a lot of stuff that apps try to put in Program Files to your C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore directory (which is hidden by default). That's probably why your search was fruitless.