View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 05:31 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Man, I hate this phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post
they don't even have picture messaging on these damn SMARTphones. goes to show how juvenile the technology still is. largely thanks to marketing and capitalism, they want to suck out as much out of these pdas as possible before they improve tech. in any case, if you must have a new phone, hands down iphone is the one. save yourself some headaches, if not battery.
How come you don't have picture mail on your Diamond? Is it a Telus thing or something?

Second thing, you must have never had an Iphone. When my Diamond has problems, I can usually fix them...when the Iphone had problems you just stare at it, then scream.