View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Incubated
Regular 'Geeker

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Man, I hate this phone

i know what you are talking about man. sometimes i feel so cool for flashing new roms, like look at my new rom, but then i look at my friend's iphones and they seem to have all that without the wasted time and hassle. that said, i am still happy with the diamond, now more than before. flash TruXt rom, and enjoy. do the gps tweak thats on this site and ur set. like other said, new phone does not mean problems solved. its a little psychological defect we have that makes businesses a lot of money: not satisfied with something? oh that other thing will be the one. and so on and so on. the fact is you gotta find compromise. flash TruXt rom, load up on the programs you want and need and you are almost there. you will have lots of memory, speed, and battery life. turn of data when not using, adjust brightness when its dark, and you will see battery improve by a lot. i had those same problems but, they seem to be largely gone. the only thing that kills me now is that if i am in ****ty or no reception zone i need to put airplane mode on cuz that just rapes the battery. i would not cling to buying a new phone for a couple of years yet. for ****'s sake, they don't even have picture messaging on these damn SMARTphones. goes to show how juvenile the technology still is. largely thanks to marketing and capitalism, they want to suck out as much out of these pdas as possible before they improve tech. in any case, if you must have a new phone, hands down iphone is the one. save yourself some headaches, if not battery.