View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 04:32 PM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Man, I hate this phone

You probably need a new battery because after half a year my battery life wasn't as good on my phone and I was using every power saving hack in the book so to speak. I got a new phone and a new battery and I was only at like 40-50% at the end of the day versus dead or nearly dead. I think there may even be a 1800mAH battery that is stock sized for the TP which I think (please doublecheck) is stock sized too made by Mugen. But the ROMs that are coming out and the newer builds of WM 6.5.1 are keeping me interested.

Edit: Ok maybe not on the new battery but a brand new stock battery would help tons.

Last edited by MrObvious; 10-02-2009 at 04:38 PM.