View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 12:30 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: [REV]Body Glove Side Case for HTC Touch Pro2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
But can't you still dent your device if you drop it while in the case and hit it on one of those exposed corners?
Yes if you were to drop the case with the phone inside the exposed corners could get damaged
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
so what's the clip like? or is it just a sleeve?
I gotta say the most annoying thing about buying online is not having enough/good pictures or specs.

not that I have a tp2. Yet...
The clip is your standard money style clip. I have not had the case fall off of my belt yet. It is a much better clip than the OEM Touch Pro Case clip IMO.