Thread: Jumping ship!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 09:49 AM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jumping ship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymontana2367 View Post
Mine's been fine. I'm usually running Pandora, sms, and web. You don't happen to be doing this to your phone are you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUeHEFlPa6E
I can't view the video from work so I am not sure what it is. That said, what I have noticed is that standby on the Pre is at least as good as what I could get on the TP and the TP has a larger capacity battery. At least on Sprint. The problem is any type of usage. On the TP, usage of any type drained the battery quickly but not like I have seen on the Pre. I have watched the Pre's battery drop by 2-3 % at a time.

I do think that the 1.2 update helped a little but it still drains quickly. Although you have to keep in mind, the battery on the Pre is smaller capacity than what is on the TP or TP2. There are larger capacity batteries but like other devices, larger batterys add more size overall to the phone.