View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 11:46 PM
petermg
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FREE (and MORE SECURE) OneDialer alternative!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by regression View Post
True, that works, but still not as convenient as using your contacts on your phone.

I was never able to use the contact feature of OneDialer in a practical manner as it would literally take about 4 or 5 mins to read my contacts. I love that I can select the contacts on my phone from the google voice mobile site!!! Plus I can actually txt back and forth from the website in a way I never could using OneDialer.

For me, these are what makes it (the website) better [than using OneDialer] for *my* personal use:
1. FREE
2. FASTER [WAY FASTER!!!] than OneDialer for using with my phone contacts
3. SECURE (not sending my personal auth info to a third party's server)
4. Can actually txt from the site and see the conversation both my side and the person I'm txting with (yes I have to refresh the page but when I used OneDialer I was unable to receive any txt responses in the application so this is much better).

Quote:
Originally Posted by regression View Post
I am really hoping Google releases something that integrates directly into Windows Mobile.
I would imagine they would, seems to be their MO.