View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 01:33 PM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Well I would love to be able to help build the ultimate rom, the only problem is that and I can only speak for me I don't think that with whatever efforts I put into a rom I still would not be able to please everybody . To be truthful just last week I started making roms, I was not trying to fix anything I was just wanting to make a custom for me, that I would share if others want to use it . My roms are right now are based off of DCD's and Nue2Chem's work because they have figured out many different fixes for the Mogul, I myself just now getting in the game of cooking roms I am with you guys though I would love to see this thing get fixed