View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 01:04 PM
shaun0207
DaGreatOne

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Custom ROM Developers- just my 2cents

Hi All:

I hope I dont offend anyone with this post. I have ben reading alot of the post on this about Custom ROMS. I have never used one, so I cant tell who has the best one. I can tell you that you guys all have a vast knowledge of what your doing and your making our devices so much better than they can be. I've also seen alot of people complaining about others asking for donations for there custom ROMS. The question is can these ROMS be considered Custom, if you are basing it off of ROM from Alltel, Sprint or whoever? There are just so many custom roms floating around, its hard to choose from. Dont get me wrong. I'm not knocking you in anyway for all your time and effort.

What I would like to know is how come you all dont work together to bring us an Ultimate ROM fix? Complete with all the programs we all use and love. Custel, DCD, ImCokeMan, jakedillard, DogGuy, etc... The list goes on. You gusy are all great and I think if you worked together, you could fix the problems with the Mogul before Sprint and HTC do. Hell, then you can seel you ideas to them. =D>

I would liek to see all of you guys do this. I have tons of programs and games I would like to contribute to this "Ultimate ROM" . I wont list them here for other reasons, but I'm sure alot of you have these programs too.

Like I said, I hope I dont offend anyone. But all the hard work you guys have done is the tip of the iceberg and together you could do so much more.