View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 12:30 PM
8notime
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Countdown until WM 6.5 is Official....5 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
With 5 days left until the release of Windows Mobile 6.5 i wanted to start a thread to get us excited and speak about how the carriers will pump out the upgrades.

I feel that most carriers like Sprint and Verizon will offer the update on the 6th. My reason for believing this is that Verizon will be releasing the Imagio on the 6th and it ships with 6.5. Therefore that means Verizon already has a 6.5 rom ready and why wouldn't they just release the update the same day. No reason to make customers wait if it's ready to go. Also there has been a few sprint 6.5 roms leaked which means they also have already been working on there 6.5 rom and them seem to be waiting on the release to offer the phone in stores. Let me know what you guys think. Keep it friendly because i know we are all excited
I hope you're right!!! and it will be interesting to see if your previous orange theme theory holds true for Sprint