View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 08:10 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: Manila Editing How To

question.
i ripped all the images out of my manila files and something wierd is happening on a few of them.

on my phone the images look fine. the one i am showing now it my txt icon for slider.

again on the phone it looks fine. when i use the export png from manila the above picture is what i get. if i backup that manila file and replace it with the same file then move it back to my windows directory then the image is messed up on my phone.

any ideas why this is happening?

also, is there a reference sheet of something that list all manila files and there functions???? that would be a lot easier if i wanted to change a paticular icon. i wouldnt have to search for it. for example i wanted to change the missed call icon on the home screen and i found an image that looked identical and changed it but it was not the correct one. i still cant find the missed call icon....

one more question.... as i put different cabs to remove logo, or custom slider/clock, or whatever does this alter the manila files? does it delete, add, or change any existing number sequences????

any help is very appreciated.