View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 06:29 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Could someone please suggest a ROM to me? :)

Every ROM has it's quirks which eventually get worked out once members start to share their experiences and how they over came the issue.

My suggestion is to read through the thread where you downloaded your ROM. See if others are experienceing the same issue. I've noticed that some people experience more issues than others and there is no real explaination to it. There are just too many veriables from one user to the next.

So, that being said... Read, read and read some more then if you don't see others experiencing the same issue ask for help... More than likely someone experience the same and possibly has a fix they can recommend... Believe it or not, there are some great users in the forum that are more than happy to assist... And always give thanks!!!

BTW, I roll with NRG... Haven't tried anything else since my first taste... For me it runs flawless...

Best of luck...