View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 05:15 PM
spiritcrusher33
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: I Will Be A Windows User For a Long Time

being a longtime sero user..well me my wife and oldest daughter.. 3 sero 500 plans..I have to agree..I made a stupid mistake of getting a pre awhile back and had to change plans..( everything plus family plan ). but quickly sold it and was able to get back my sero 500 plans.. so prolly stuck with whatever my sero and sprint will let my put on the line.. im not due for a upgrade til march next year.. so will prolly get a tp2 then if the diamond2 isnt out by then..But no hero or palms or bb for this sero user...

side note.. my wife asked bout a iphone..( currently has a lotus ) i was like ah ok .. u pay 30 bucks a month. with your lg. with the iphone 70 a month for less minutes and if u want unlimited text its what another 20 bucks.lol she just said ah nevermind..

anyway rant aside im in for the long haul. win mobile fo life.lol