View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:02 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow I Will Be A Windows User For a Long Time

Dut to the restrictions that my Carrier, Sprint, has been putting on new PPCs, I will be using a WM device for a long, long time.
They are requiring Plans which have less features and would cost an additional $1000.00 or more over a 2 year contract period, then the plans some of us are currently on.
It appears, at least for now, that WinMo devices are excluded from this Plan Requirement.
This thread is not about Sprint but about WinMo devices.
There are new OS becoming available such as Android and I know that Windows has been around a long time. It appears that Microsoft is dragging its heels when it comes to making its OS current, to compete with Android and the like.
I know that 6.5 is coming out and Windows 7 will be released in the coming future. Because Microsoft has had a headstart on the competition, hopefully the new OS they are making available will continue to be the leaders in the field........................I hope, because as I said, I will be using WinMo devices for awhile.
To tell you the truth, my Diamond has been pretty good to me and I enjoy using it. I haven't even used it to its full potential yet
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin