View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 02:57 PM
mlin
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My miss my old Touch, should I go back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixl247 View Post
My Diamond is slow (relatively speaking), battery sucks and I don't need the VGA or G-Sensor... I'm considering going back to an HTC Touch... what do you all think?

Once you go Diamond, can you ever go back?

And yes, I do have a custom ROM that is built for no frills, all speed and better battery life (Thanks to AJM144k)
_IXL247
I find the Diamond to me a much better device, I made the same switch. The only thing I miss about the Vogue is that it is very successfully running Android, something additional to play with. Other than that, I find the Diamond to be a huge improvement. As far as battery life, I can usually get at least trough the day with listening to music for most to all of the day. Disable all unnecessary internet connections, push email, etc. Also, disable the auto back light adjustment. Ironically its designed to improve battery but the constant adjusting seems to drain it even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrod View Post
Why can't you make up your own mind?
No wonder you have 130 post but have never been thanked...
This post has been thanked 3 times.